Easy shopping only here! No need to go out of your way, without heat and pressure, just by sitting quietly while relaxing you can enjoy shopping at our store, wherever and whenever you want, for 24 hours we serve you with pleasure. Just imagine if you buy products in our shop without complicated, without having to heat up, want in any country you can still choose your favorite products, products that are trending or launching soon, the products we offer are in accordance with the pictures we provide , you are satisfied we are happy too. Shop now!
Waveshare Last discount PIC Board PIC18F4520-I/P PIC18F4520 8-bit RISC Microcontroller Development 14 Accessory kits =Open18F4520 Pack-B
Original price US $92.99, Discount 14%. Sale price US $79.97
Buy feedypost product sale pic board, Buy Quality pic microcontroller development board directly from China pic microcontroller Suppliers: PIC Board PIC18F4520-I/P PIC18F4520 PIC 8-bit RISC PIC Microcontroller Development Board +14 Accessory kits =Open18F4520 Pack-B
Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! Limited Time SaleEasy Return.
PIC Board PIC18F4520-I/P PIC18F4520 PIC 8-bit RISC PIC Microcontroller Development Board +14 Accessory kits =Open18F4520 Pack-B
PIC development board designed for PIC18F series, features the PIC18F4520 MCU, and integrates various standard interfaces, pretty easy for peripheral expansions.
Open18F4520 is a PIC development board that features a PIC18F4520 device as the microcontroller. It supports further expansion with various optional accessory boards for specific application. The modular and open design makes it the ideal for starting application development with PIC microcontroller.
What's On Board
- PIC18F4520-I/P: the high performance PIC MCU which features:
- Core: PIC 8-bit RISC
- Operating Frequency: 40MHz Max
- Operating Voltage: 2-5.5V
- Package: DIP40
- I/Os: 36
- Memories: 32kB Flash, 1536B RAM, 256B EEPROM
- Communication Interfaces: 1 x MSSP(SPI/I2C), 1 x A/E/UART, 2 x PWM, 8 x ADC
- Debugging/Programming: ICSP interfaces
- AMS1117-3.3: 3.3V voltage regulator
- Power switch
- Power indicator
- LEDs: convenient for indicating I/O status and/or program running state
- User keys: for I/O input test and/or program control
- Joystick: five positions
- Reset button
- Infrared receiver
- 4M crystal oscillator
- 16 I/Os interface | 8-bit AD interface
- for connecting accessory boards which using I/O control, such as FT245 USB FIFO, 8 SEG LED, etc.
- there's also 8-bit AD interface can be used for AD testing
- 8 I/Os interface: for connecting accessory boards which using I/O control, such as 8 Push Buttons, Motor, etc.
- SPI interface: for connecting SPI peripherals, such as DataFlash (AT45DBxx), SD card, MP3, etc.
- I2C interface: for connecting I2C peripherals, such as I/O expander (PCF8574), EEPROM (AT24Cxx), etc.
- 1-WIRE interface: for connecting 1-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
- UART interface: for connecting UART peripherals, such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
- PS/2 interface: for connecting PS/2 keyboard and/or mouse
- Graphic multi-color LCD interface: for connecting 2.2 inch multi-color touch screen LCD which using SPI control
- Character LCD interface: for connecting character LCD, such as LCD1602 (3.3V blue backlight)
- 5V DC jack
- Custom crystal socket
- VCC power input/output: usually used for power supply output, and/or common ground with other application board
- MCU pins connector: all the MCU pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
- ICSP interface: for debugging/programming
- LEDs jumper
- User keys jumper
- Joystick jumper
- PS/2 jumper
- 1-WIRE jumper
- Buzzer jumper
- IR jumper
- VCC selection jumper
- Crystal selection jumper
- RA4 pull-up jumper
For jumper 26-32:
- short the jumper to connect to I/Os used in example code;
- open the jumper to connect to other custom pins via jumper wires.
Open18F4520 Development Board
Connecting to touch screen LCD
Connecting to character LCD
Connecting to PICkit3
Connecting to various peripherals
Connecting to touch screen LCD
Connecting to RS232 Board via UART
Connecting to USB UART Board via UART
Connecting to USB FIFO Board via 16 I/Os interface
Connecting to 8-SEG LED via 16 I/Os interface
8 Push Buttons on the 8 I/Os interface
AD Keypad on the 8 I/Os interface
Connecting to EEPROM Board via I2C
Connecting to RTC Board via I2C
Multi I2C peripheral Module connected to the I2C bus
Connecting to DataFlash Board via SPI
Connecting to Micro SD Board
Connecting to any accessory board you need
Note: The Open18F4520 does NOT integrate any debugging function, a debugger is required.
The figure below shows the header pinouts of ICSP interface
The User Guide CD includes development resources listed as follow:
- Related Software (MPLAB, etc.)
- Demo Code (examples in C)
- Schematic (PDF)
- PIC Development Documentations (Datasheets etc.)
The "Standard Package" and "Accessory Boards Package" below are included.
- Open18F4520 development board x 1
- PIC18F4520 x 1
- 4-pin wire x 2
- 2-pin wire x 2
- USB power cable x 1
Accessory Boards Package
- USB type A plug to mini-B plug cable x 1
- PL2303 USB UART Board (mini) x 1
- 2.2inch 320x240 Touch LCD (A) x 1
- AD Keypad (for testing embedded ADC) x 1
- FT245 USB FIFO Board (mini) (16 I/Os) x 1
- AT45DBXX DataFlash Board (SPI) x 1
- PCF8563 RTC Board (I2C) x 1
- Micro SD Storage Board (SDIO/SPI) x 1
- NRF24L01 RF Board (B) (SPI) 2pcs x 1
- DS18B20 (ONE WIRE) x 1
- Infrared Remote Controller (IR) x 1
- LCD1602 (3.3V Blue Backlight) (parallel) x 1
- 8 SEG LED Board (16 I/Os) x 1
- 8 Push Buttons (8 I/Os) x 1
Terms and condition
For large quantity please feel free to contact us for quotation!